Has your wife been unfaithful to you with another man?

It is recommended that you act in accordance with the following instructions:

  1. Consult with an attorney specializing in family law in order to plan your moves wisely. This consultation is very important and is also crucial to the entire management of the file and the setting up of the most appropriate legal strategy with a view to attaining the desired results.
  2. A skilled professional attorney will know to refer you to a private investigator who will follow the wife and present you with reliable data.
  3. Be alert to telephone calls at unusual hours, emails and SMSs.
  4. If you do not see any chance of matrimonial reconciliation, if, as far as you are concerned, it is a “done deal” and you have made up your mind that you wish to terminate the marriage, act urgently to file claims in the court which is most convenient to you under the specific circumstances of your case and in accordance with the strategy you have formulated with your lawyer, on the basis of the broad overall picture of all matters linked to the divorce, including matters of property, alimony, custody of minors, etc.
  5. In view of the “jurisdiction race” (see the section dealing with “jurisdiction race”), immediate action is of crucial importance !